We’re so excited to debut an incredible new experience on the Forever™ mobile app. With our latest update, you can now send photos from your Forever™ Account to a nearby Walgreens® or Duane Reade® store for same-day pick-up anywhere in the United States!
And the best news? You can take 20% OFF the ordinary price of photo printing with each order – absolutely no promo code needed. Just choose, crop, and print – and you’ll save 20% every time!
We’ll help you get started with these comprehensive instructions:
Select Photos to Print
You can select photos to print from your library, an album, or a tag. To add photos to print follow these steps:
- Begin selection mode in your library, album, or tag by choosing Select from the action menu or by long pressing a photo.
- Select the photos you would like to print.
- Select Add To from the bottom toolbar.
- Select Prints from the options menu.
Photos that you have selected will now show in the Prints tab.
In your Library, album, or tag, choose Select from the “…” menu.
Select Prints from the menu.
Selected photos are added to the Prints tab.
To start your order, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Prints tab.
- Tap the Walgreens Photos Prints header.
Size & Quantity
- You can order 4×6, 5×7, and 8×10 size prints.
- Each print will default to one 4×6 print to start.
- Use the + and – buttons to change the quantity for each size you would like to print.
- The quantities and sizes selected will be remembered for each photo until your order is submitted.
- Use the Remove button to remove a photo from your order.
Select Next to go to Crop & Preview.
- You can use the Edit Entire Order dialog to quickly change the size and quantity to print for each photo.
- Specify the quantity for each size you would like to print.
- Select Cancel to discard your changes.
- Select Save to update your order.
Crop & Preview
The crop and preview screen shows you exactly how your photos will be printed for each size you have selected.
- Tap the image or crop button to manually adjust the print region.
- Use the circular x to remove a specific size to print for a given photo.
Tap Next to go to Pick Up Location.
Pick Up Location
The Pick Up Location screen will use your current location to automatically show the closest Walgreens stores. You can optionally use the search bar to find stores by a different location or address. To select a store to pick up your prints, follow these steps:
- Tap a row in the list of stores.
- The map will zoom in to show the selected store.
Tap Next to go to Order Review.
To place your order with Walgreens, follow these steps:
- Fill out the required fields in the Contact Information section.
- Review your order and Pick Up location.
- You will automatically receive a 20% discount on your order!
- Tap the Submit Order button to send your prints to Walgreens.
- You will receive an order confirmation email from Walgreens, so be sure to enter accurate contact information.